The Playgoer:

Custom Search

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Alex Beam of the Boston Globe tips us off to a site called Guidestar which does something very naughty.

It provides data from the IRS filings of all your favorite nonprofits.


1 comment:

PeonInChief said...

If you want the Form 990 of a particular non-profit, you can also write to the organization and ask for a copy. It's a matter of public record and the non-profit is required to send it to you. Some organizations charge a fee for the copying, but most will just mail it to you.